Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

A letter to myself

Ah, I spent this morning in the quiet hours listen to what God is telling my heart. The past few days I have been trying to make some sense of my life and all that has happened. I felt overwhelmed by life since my plate has been filled to the brim and you can barely see that under the mass of stuff that there is a life waiting to be lived.

It seems that I get so busy sometimes with the worries of this world that I tend to forget that God has something planned for me. I tend to often look back at the past and fuss about the things that I know I can't change. They are in the past and that's where they should stay. I need to be able to surrender this to God and allow him to work through my life. Like a passenger on a sinking ship, you can't get to safety if you stay on the sinking ship, you have to move forward towards the life boat.

I guess in the ounce of prayer of real quietness of the soul, I know that I am going to be okay. I don't know the future but I do know God. He will never leave nor forsake me and whatever decision I make he is walking right by my side.

Sometimes I think though it's easier said than done and sometimes you need that human connection to tell you not to give up and to continue for the race is already won, you just have to run to the end. Hold tight on to your dreams, but if by chance they fail, God will give you new ones for you to reach.

As for my schooling choice, I know that whatever decision I make, God will use that to bring Glory to his Kingdom, whatever path I choose I am never really alone though I feel that way at times.

I have put myself in a minority, minority group. Being an ethnic minority doing a minority career and doing it for the Glory of God, some might call that crazy. Some might call it guts. Whatever the case is, I am going to do it until God tells me other wise.

Amen to that!
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home