Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

When I look at the stars....I see someone else

Living becomes,
when the noises surround you at best start to fade away.
Silent,
the sounds of the world holding still for just a moment.
When the sound of your heart beats steadily and you are just being what you are.
Human.
That words hum on your lips as you recall your last sip of a good nights sleep.
When you are at peace in the world even though you are in a castrophic mess called life.
Living becomes when the soul finds out that all it was meant to be was all that it was ever to become.

We live, we all love, we all die.
We are the products of natural design, a product of a higher power. We are no more infinite than that of a flower in bloom, at least it is with our outter shells.

We are more than just creatures of entropy. We need to soak life up and give life out. If we don't what reason do we have than the mere machines we are: just living to survive?

Like a fatal wound to the soul, I search for something greater. Something that will make this life more bearable. We seek out a purpose, a dream, a goal. Never knowing that maybe all we were meant to be is exactly what we forgotten or tried to forget in this world.

To be or not to be is not merely a question of the mind but a question of the heart.

To be human is just to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home