Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Friday, October 21, 2005

The jar of hope

The woman poured her soulful offering to Christ. Tonight God asked me to do the same. I was given an e-mail to think about the themes in my life. Often what comes to my mind is helping others in poor countries and giving them a better life. Something great than myself I guess would be my theme.

Although I love drama, I think ministry is what called at my heart. Even if I was never to enter the stage, to enter God's presences and to show the world God's love like he showed me is the greatest blessing I could give.

Part of me struggles with the idea because I want the approval of my dad but Jesus did say thoes who lose a mother, father, sister, brother for my sake will not go un-noticed. I want my daddy to say that he loves me and is proud of my choice...but maybe what's more important is that my father in heaven says he loves me and will be by me because of my choice.

So do do maybe I am crazy or maybe if we are to live that shows the world what we really value we got to practice what we preach.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home