Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dreams

I couldn't get up for the life of me. It is my day off and still my body refused to wake up. Heavy from not wanting to wake up to a snow covered ground. It's always winter that makes me depressed. I should just hibernate like the bears....Except really who wants to sleep for several months. Plus I would have to gain like a couple hundred pounds just to survive.

Things have been better though. I am finally glad to say that I have a sense of peace about work. Sure I don't like some of the people but how many people are you suppose to like....you can't like all of them.

As for this year it's almost done. As for my course well I doubt if I make it to the December 17th early deadline but whatever. It's just school and life and nothing really that big.

The big thing is that I learn to love what I have. It may be little but it's more than some other people.

Talk to you soon,
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home