Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And the tears came down

So just when I get some really good news and I'm excited and can't wait to tell the one person I want to tell, I'm reminded that I can't.

For a brief moment, I forgot all that has happened and the person who was the most important person in my life won't even get to hear what I have to say because if I dare call him up, my heart will continue to cry. Ironic? Isn't it? Anyway so I called my sister instead. I cried about how much I missed him. I wonder if he misses me or if he's already forgotten about me. I wonder why we bother with love when it never lasts.

All get over him break up advice advises that if you want to move on you have to move away from him that broke your heart. I've been doing well for the most part. I try not to think about it. When I do, I allow myself to cry for a bit knowing that this too shall pass and someone better, more worthy of my love and attention shall come into my life.

As I look at the calendar, tomorrow marks the 3 week mark of being freed to discover myself again. I'm actually going on my first date this Friday along with having an interview for a new job. Things are looking up for me, plus I'm making an effort to look my best and I've started to exercise and I've made a vow to myself to work on my physical health and appearance. I've also prayed more and done devotions to help my heart heal more and more each day.

Sometimes I wonder why this has happened to me and then I figure you have to see the glass half empty or half full. I see it half full. My future will be amazing. I will get the job of my dreams, I will live healthy and happy and possibly find true love once and for all.

For now, I will deal with the heart ache as it comes and if it's meant to be he will come back if not, then I'm meant for some one else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home