Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Monday...lol

So most people dread Mondays. I don't. I love my life. I talked it over with my dad and my finances are in a not to bad position. I love my dad because he's really smart even though he drives me crazy sometimes.

It's strange, this feels good to be taking it easy. I guess God was right in saying that I don't have to worry about things because He really does provide. It was strange the way my dad talked to me. Sort of prophetic in some ways. It's crazy because it's not just my dad talking to me, but it almost feels like God is talking through him to me. Father's are so important!

I get upset because I really can't see the big picture of things. I want to but I can't. I've made some mistakes but it seems God can really turn it into something beautiful.

I have my interview in a week. I'm nervous, but my dad said it will be okay. And I believe him. No matter what, I will be okay. God has not abandoned me nor forsaken me. I'm going to be just fine. When I die, I will have lived a life worth living.

Today my dad explained about my investments. It doesn't fully make sense but he's a wise man and I believe in him. My grandfather also gave me some books on business. It's a lot. But I don't mind reading.

I'll write again. Hopefully soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home