Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's a new, filled with new opportunity

So last night I could barely sleep. I was filled with the excitement and possibility of starting a business and today I'm going to sign those papers. I'm a little scared because I worry, what if it doesn't turn out, what if I'm just not cut out for it...But then I tell my heart what Santiago told his heart, "Fear of suffering is worst than suffering itself." So I'm going to go out there and try. You fail if you don't try.

Another launching pad will be the revealing of my photography business called Un-Earthed Photography. I am going to start designing it so that I can get it ready to put up when I have a web space. I am hoping it will be great.


Anyway I have to get ready to meet my business partner for my first business. It's selling Arbonne products, but since I love the products I'm sure I will be lucky with this one. Finger's cross.

Blessings,
Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home