Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

It's a perfect day, a day after a perfect night :D Yesterday I went on a date with my wonderful boyfriend and I couldn't have been better. This week we haven't seen much of each other because of our schedules and when we did see each other we were with family. But yesterday my wonderful honey and I had a home made dinner and watched movies in my room.

This is the man I've been wanting to spend my life time with. Everyday I find myself falling more and more in love with him. He makes me feel like falling in love is not much like falling at all. He's the kind of guy that so many girls are looking for, he's smart, funny, handsome, and he really knows how to treat me well. He's an optimist.

Being with him makes the time worth going through. He puts a smile to my face and I love him.

Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home