Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is today

So I'm cleaning up some of my old files on my computer. It feels good to sort through and realise that you are finally letting go :D I put the pictures of my ex into the bin called garbage hehe, that space on the computer is better used for making happier memories.

I've moved on :) and while I was reading some of the previous stuff I've saved from the relationship, I realize that I am a lot better without him! It was pity, the whole relationship was pity. I felt sorry for him because of his screwed up pass, but it's not my problem and I will never have to deal with picking up the pieces from him.

Instead I have so much more to look forward. I'm graduating in a few months and I have a man who treats me right. He actually will be the owner of a town house in a month and he's not some guy who claims big things but still lives in the basement of a rented home with his roomie.

Sure my guy isn't perfect but the fact is nobody is. The thing about him though is that he makes me smile, and wants to spend time with me. He has friends that do more than just give their life to the bottle and to me that is important.

So what else have I've been up to? Well, I'm making room to live a more simply life starting by organizing my computer files. It feels good just to realise that my life is starting once again and it's filled with love, peace and happiness.

Signing out,
Miss Mae XOXOXOX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home