Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How Mae Got her groove back!

So I was talking to my new friends, but more so this morning, I woke up an realized that I got over him. I can't even remember details of our past relationship and I am worried this is an effect of my memory or that time has done what it needed to, to help me move on.

I honestly can't remember the details of his face unless I look at his picture and focus, but he seemed to have vanish from my memory. Like a ghost, or a presence that some how I knew once existed but is no longer real.

The crazy thing is, I'm finally past the anger, and I've accept that what has happened to me has happened but I've taken from it what I needed to. I've added to my life experience which is great for acting. I don't even cry anymore. I use to remember the past few weeks crying when I got home, crying when I woke up and thinking I'll never get through this, that I miss him so much, but now I get up facing the day with abundance. I feel happy again. I look forward to Monday's because my cardio class that has been a great part of giving me back my power is on Monday's and I'm having a ton of fun with it. I even bought some killer shoes, and my body is shaping up and looking amazing :)

The only sad thing is, I can't remember the feelings, I don't hate, I don't love, it's almost strange in the sense because I got nothing. I remember facts but the emotional connection is gone. I see his picture but it does nothing for me. No emotions. At least when I look at my other memories of people in my lives, I am filled with emotion, stories, a past. So I am worried if I really did cast a spell on myself to forget or if that was a dream in which I cast a spell and now it has leaked into my life.

Either case I still remember what I've learned, I know I am a passionate kisser, I know that I am a pretty amazing girl, and that I give a good massage. I know results, but when it comes to my emotions toward Justin, I can't recall. I guess this means I really did get over him or that I'm crazy lol :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home