Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I hate the fact that he still has power over me

I can't stop thinking about him...even though he is the biggest asshole to grace this planet. Why do smart girls like me, end up falling for assholes. I want to rebound. Apparently that's exactly what he is doing. Which makes no sense since if he says he was too busy and yet there he goes looking for a new relationship, just in time for Valentines day?

Maybe I should have treated him like shit. Maybe then he would have treated me better. But he probably would have used me the same.

I deserve better. I deserve to be treated with respect. I'm pissed. I'm hurt. I want to get my power back. I almost want to hex him. But I'm not into that stuff anymore. Besides bad karma.

So what do I do?

Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home