Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm Sorry God

Last night I made my mistake, I'm so weak and I gave in.
I'm sorry Lord I betrayed you and Gumi BearAnd I hate myself because I could not control myself.
I'm a weak human.
How can you forgive me?
I knew it was wrong but I was lonely I wanted to see what I was missing.
I'm not that innoncent anymore.
I'm not daddy's little girl anymore.
I'm sorry God.
I'm sorry Gumi-Bear.
I'm sorry mum.

Is it still cheating if it's online?
Yes.
I took a vow but betrayed with my mind.
I'm still struggling because I really enjoyed it.
I didn't care about the guy.
It was for self satisfaction.
I didn't know what else to do with my thoughts. The dreams.
I'm weak.
I've sin.
I'm lost.
Sorry God. Sorry Mum. Sorry Gumi-bear.

Will you still love me Gumi-bear if you knew I betrayed you because I couldn't wait?
Physically I'm yours for now but my thoughts are unpure.
I don't know how to cope.
I don't know what to do.
I hate myself for the lack of self control I have.
I hate myself because I know what I did wrong.
I'm not clean.
I'm not pure.
God help me.
mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home