Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

May 2, 2008 Poetry of Sadness

I know that it will never work,the thing between you and I.And yet the fate has done it's worst.My heart continues to desire this thirst.I can't help myself, the more I know of you,But I also know in my heart that it can never be.Since our worlds are far apart.A path not meant for you or me.And so I struggle with this silly path I'm on.But every step I end up taking, The tremble of my heart is shaking,When you finally steal it and now I'm gone.So why is fate a cruel desire.For love should be inspired.Yet here I am knowing this,I'm on the road to misery bliss.I try to pull myself away.But thoughts of you caress my days.And here I know I'm stepping stones.I'm falling hard to the unknown.How cruel is love when cupid's arrows hit.How utterly ugly is love tales.When wit and logic fails.Help me, I'm drowing, and I don't want to die.These feelings I feel will only bring me to cry.Cruel fate, cruel faith, God must be mad.Broken heart filled sorrows, a love gone bad.So how does one stop from falling to deep.To take up the poison of Juliet's sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home