Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Beautiful day

I love the weather. I think if the weather sucked I would feel terrible. I am a mood changer based on the weather sometimes. Life is beautiful and I am rocking it.
Some times you just feel that the heart sings just because there is so much to be happy for. Where is my happy dance? I don't need chocolate just sun shine and I can sing and soar like a bird.

"It's been all over you. It's a beautiful day...."
Don't let it get away.
La la Instrumental haha.
See China right in front of you....see the tuna fleet...

Anyway back to reality. Just a few things for my project for art and then time to enjoy the beautiful day.
Sometimes I just put the music so loud so that it just resonates into my soul. Life is like that too. Happy memories just resonate into the soul. You just want to soak it up. I don't know how many years I have left on this planet. I have to get something checked but I am afraid of the doctors, more so of what news they sometimes brings. I don't want to get sick because sometimes it's the medicine that makes you ill not the diesease itself. If whatever it turns out to be, and worst case situation thing pops up, I want people to remember me as who I am.

I think last year people never got the chance to see me for who I was. I was struggling with a lot of stuff last year. A lot of pain and I was dead on the outside. Not really living but merely existing. But some how this spring I came a life again. I found that part that died. The anger died as well. I just have to build the courage to go to the doctors. You know when you should go see the doctor but you are afraid because it might be what you fear?
Anyway don't ask about it. I won't tell. I just want to live without pain and just remember being happy and live in the moment until I am gone.

Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home