Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Starting over

I guess I would describe this week so far as a negative one. I mean I feel that I have become so negative toward myself and I've forgotten how to see the glass half full and rather than half empty.

Something has been missing in my life and I can't pin point it except that I have become this rather negative person I don't want to be. Or maybe the whole thing is that I have been faking it a lot of the time.

I need to find my inner voice and strenght again.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home