Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Focus


So today is the second day of rehearsal. I tried to keep my focus though a lot of the stuff was going over my head because I just don't get all that umm sexual induendo. It flys over my head like a bat out of the cave.

I think it's more embarrassing as well to try to say words in that content. I blush like a rose in bloom. Any way I got a letter back from my cousin through e-mail and she said my picture was pretty. I think that's funny because I don't think it's pretty, I mean I think I am average looking. Oh well. Here is the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home