Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Production week

Sigh, do you ever get the feeling you are a the odd number in the game of bingo. Everyone from tour seems to be doing something great with their life. Here I am, back in school. Actually I've seen a lot of school lately. Probably 12 hours a day I would say. Since I am in a tech class I am doing running crew in which it requires me to stay at school till 11pm. Fall semester is done in a week. I miss my asian home boys and girls. I miss being asian since it's so hard to relate. I miss my friends who aren't in Canada.

Anyway life is interesting.
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home