Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

untitled

Tomorrow.
Yes I start school then. I feel helpless. I feel confused. I am still getting over the events of the previous years which was leading up to my own eviction of the soul from the body. I don't want to start but I do. I do want to cry for all that didn't become, for all that I wish and I want to celebrate the beauty that has been.

So heres to a great education. Finding something, being open minded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home