Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

T.V. world does not exist

You ever watched Sex in the City, or Friends or any show about a bunch of people living their t.v. land life and come to the conclusion that, their life could never happen in real life?

I mean who has time for relationships, shopping at high end stores, and all this free time when they just don't really seem to work. Real life has too many stresses for that sort of thing to happen. Especially the relationship parts. Now that most of my friends are leaving for the rest of their university life, I am stuck here trying to face going back to school with the end all result of making new friends. I haven't had to make a real new friendship in the longest time. All my best friends have grown up with me. They are all workaholics like me. They understand that sometimes life gets too busy to meet every other weekend but they know that I truly care deeply about them that if they ever really needed me there I would be there in a flash.

Even my friends on tour. I mean if it wasn't for the fact that we were bonded over the course of 3-4 months I wouldn't have been able to develop the relationships that would survive.

How does one go about making new friends when her life is like going on like the tea cup ride at Disney Land and it keeps spinning ever so fast that you don't have time to stop and breathe. I does one include a healthy social life when you are surrounded by committees and want to develop a balance healthy lifestyle in which you are contributing to saving the world by all your means?

I wonder if Super man was ever lonely. I don't think he had much of a social life trying to save the planet. I mean at the rate crimes are committed he would probably neglect his wife, golf buddies and family as well as his dear friends.

I can just picture it. Superman comes home from his regular work hours as a reporter and if that's not time consuming I am not sure what is. The guy is about to eat supper with his family when he gets a call. Sorry hun I have to run. Or what about poker night with the boys...I have to fold this one because I can't continue playing boys I have some criminals to catch.

How am I supposed to have a life when my life is busier than that on tour? I don't even have time to just sit and think my deep thoughts like I use to. It's either sleep or do the things that got side tracked. What about my relationships? I mean how is a guy supposed to get to know me when I am off flying here and there like a bee. I guess there is no such hope.

There was the one time when I was in Cambodia. Life seems quieter at times. I felt I had more hours to think. People were my priority and that's all. I miss that.

Oh the life of Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home