Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

wow long time no write

I don't know why I didn't write. Life I guess has been too busy with everything that has been going on.

So I guess I should write something. Brief summary:

1. Got into all my courses, I am all set for school in September....now I just have to pay the tutition.
2. Got a great summer job lined up
3. Was super blessed by Cambodia
4. Sisters moved out, I am going to follow soon after. Snif last one left still have to get a degree. Do I regret anything nah, when you've been a lot of places living your dreams why have regrets.
5.Living life and enjoying every moment of it.

This is the wonderful life of Mae

John Templeton wrote:
Happiness comes from spiritual wealth, not material wealth... Happiness comes from giving, not getting. If we try hard to bring happiness to others, we cannot stop it from coming to us also. To get joy, we must give it, and to keep joy, we must scatter it. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home