Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, March 13, 2006

You're Beautiful

I just read an article about James Blunt in the newspaper today. I think I am in love with him. Or at least the song. It's so pretty and tragic at the same time. Sort of like Romeo and Juliet. I love this quote though "The song is is about seeing someone and connecting with their eyes and for that one moment, that one millisecond in time, living your entire life with them."

So romantic
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home