Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's 2:04pm on any given day, do you know what your eating?

Why do I have such strange title? Because I do. It's a bit scary to see how life is moving faster than I would like. The mission trip is only under 2 months away, I haven't gotten my shots yet so there is need to be worried.

I got accepted into school. I am bit scared since I haven't been in school for 3 years and the whole process is daunting. This is something I have been wanting to do. Anyway I have to get ready for that meeting. I have so much to do and so little time off.

anyway God bless ya
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home