Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My life is like...

Yesterday I missed my Relient K concert. I wanted to go to that but fate has other plans than that. Sadly I was at work, but not enough that I can't learn to deal with what fate brings.

The past few months I have learnt to deal with the constant struggle of change. I am a fish out of my element, but stranger things have happened since then. Life seems to be going and I just want to stop if only for a moment to be able to smell the flowers and to re-examine the necessary precautions of the decisions that will directly alter my future.

Since being off tour and back into the real world, I have had time to examine what I think about my life. Unfortunately, with some clear examination of my heart, my faith hasn't been strong as it was in the bubble of tour. I guess it has partly to do with the fact that I don't have that accountability to deal with.

So many vast changes that I have to deal with. Like the fact that I am now a responsible adult dealing with the changes of buying and paying for a home, car, and education. Things I would never have to deal with before.

This whole theory of becoming someone that I am afraid to become. I don't want to lose my spark and zest for life. Nor do I want to lose my hopes for a better future. I don't want to turn into the adults that I saw growing up in my life. Who lost the hopes, dreams of the past and just settled in life. I don't want to grow old because of my age, I want to stay young at heart, but grow in wisdom. Can youth and wisdom stay friends or is the vast majority one way or another.

Anyway that is just my thoughts for the day.

Life is dreary, life is a bottle of the finest,
Life of Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home