Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, February 06, 2006

February 6th 2006 and I am Done!!!

So gladly before heading off to work I sent off my last 2 projects. It is so great to be done school...well not really because I am not done school until I graduate from my drama degree and then some.

Ah life is a funny thing. I miss having one! So anyway I can't go to the concert because I work and I can't get out of it. Though to be honest I want to quit and find a better job.

Anyway that's life. For now I got to do...well I am going to do whatever I want...hahah no class whoa whoa

Mae be you'll miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home