Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My hopes and fears about Cambodia

I've been really busy trying to wrap up my on-line course and dealing with the other stress related objects that make up the sum of my life. Maybe I've been avoiding things.

Well one thing that has been on my mind is my mission trip to Cambodia. Part of me is scared about the whole thing and it's been pushing important details to later as stuff continues to pile up. I am afraid because I am not sure what to expect. Yes the thought occured to me that I actually might die, but then if I never take this chance the thought occured to me that I never will really live.

It's the fact that in my heart reguardless of come what may, I need to impact the world even if it's on a small scale. To live and not live for others is to die a selfish life that could have really lived. You live by laying your life down for others. The part about that is that it's extremely scary and darn right out of your comfort zone.

Anyway I have more thoughts on this later.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home