Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Another year

Well as I step out of 2005 and into 2006 I have this to say about the old year. It was quite the experience filled year. A lot has happened since January and I believe that next year will continue to bring more changes. Plus when Chinese New Years comes around I am looking at a great year of a dog which is my year :)

So this year has brought on 1 death, 1 major life decision, well make that 2. Weight change as much as hair change. Love life....still working on that one but there has been interesting stuff happening I suppose. Language learnt 0, friends rediscovered 1.

Total sum up of year = Priceless.

Mae

Just a note. I was rethinking and maybe next year's resolution should be take more risks....ie if I stand under a misletoe I can bend the no kissing rule if they follow the tradition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home