Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Nothing is sound

I am so glad that I am able to write down my thoughts freely. I am glad in a way I am not important enough for people to read this either. This way I can just be me.

In honest truth, today kinda sucked. It could be that I went to work only to find out my boss thought I didn't cash out because she couldn't find my sheet the day before. Just getting yelled at really pulled me into my shell. I would never leave work with work undone work. I feel like a girl out of her element today. I work in a world where men dominate the work force...the women are very tough...I just don't fit in. Who needs a gentle spirit in the work of men. In order to fit in I would have to change into a rough gruff woman....which I don't want to be.

Sometimes I feel that I really wanted to do something that would prove to the world I have a voice, to become someone that somebody really cares enough about. I try to hide behind many mask....or as Shrek put it, Ogar's have layers. I have layers.

It seems that I am never good enough. Always running to become someone else.....maybe one day I will be someone but I first need to find out who I am.

Maybe I am not good enough. Or maybe somedays I think just maybe well......
I don't think I should post the rest of that thought.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home