Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

If I fall, God will you catch me?

Sometimes my life seems to be spinning around and it is just going. I tend to forget what to expect out of life. Sometimes the mere beauty of life seems to cest to astound me.....but then I look into your heart and your peace puts me at ease.

That's the beauty of God.

To sit and wonder about the little details never knowing where your life will take you. Like the stuff that you don't plan but happen are the best surprises. Perhaps I would want to live my life as if there is no tomorrow.

Perhaps life will happen when you close your eyes and let your heart sing as it lifts you up to your happy place.

Always preparing is not necessarily to accomplishing your plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home