Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Go and paint me the sun

Ever noticed how the sun rise is so intense with it's colours that it makes even the deeps rues of prime quality paints blush?

I was going to have a catchy title that said "Go and paint me the sun, lover" but I thought it might be a bit disrespectful to God who is the lover of my soul. Plus other people might take it the wrong way.

After reading the book captivating, I think of the sunrises as hugs and kisses for my soul.

Anyway life, well it's been busy. I guess it's not that I am trying to keep busy but it just is busy. I don't know when to say no to people.

So I am busy with all the school stuff and that is hard enough. It's become more of a challenge than I thought it would be.

Anyway......I got to go.
Mae Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home