Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

So I haven't a clue

Here I am....I guess I am here whatever that means. I don't think I have arrived at anything but I have excepted that I don't know much to do about nothing.

Yeah.....that's a statement of intelligence. Not really, but you can guess as to what I am thinking now.

So my thoughts on my life thus far. Simple, my dad needs to get a job that doesn't bother me. I need to relax and enjoy life more after I finish my Writing and Research course. Plus I need to survive the coming year. So much to plan for, so many changes. The only thing constant in my life is change.

Ah shall these be my dying words?

Anyway I am going to Cambodia in May if God willing for a mission trip. My heart is super excited. Don't know how the details of it all is going to pan out but I am hoping with a little luck things will turn out. Not sure exactly what to expect except to expect the unexpected.

My babble for the day in the life of Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home