Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm about to Let Go and do what I believe....when I let go

Okay so I want to scream at the top of my lungs. Well work was stressful and I was looking forward to going to my sisters staff Christmas Party but of course being the back up the actual came and the back up didn't get used.

Not a problem.

I just wish that I had more of a life than what I have. I mean a social life. It's work, more work, and school to get into school to do more work.......wow what a life. The past 3 years I have lived a life I could only dream of and now I am living the life I guess is ordinary but who really cares for that!

Other than that, don't know why today was a stressful. Seriously stressful. Like I wanted to scream. I mean I am probably gonna give myself an early heart-attack. Or a nervous break down. I figure though once school is done there is less to worry about. I am a cracker barrel all rolled into one.

When I look at it, I am quite the handful. Just like my grandmother. Only in her case some one married her because she was cute yeah I said it, she was a cutie...my poor grandfather didn't know what hit him. He had a lot to handle and um... tame.
In my case the best bet is to do some online equivalent to mail order bride...what we like to call in the millennium online dating.


...


.....oh okay so bad joke but seriously I am a handful. I don't make sense all the time and I like kissing my hamster on his fuzzy little smelly head and by the time I am 30 I am probably going to have a nervous break down as my co-worker suggested.

Ah the wonderful, mysteriously complicated life of miss Mae!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home