Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Does the frog ever turn into a Prince?

I don't know what it is. Call it quarter life crisis except I am not quite quarter life. This year I will be 24. Close enough except I have been in this quarter life crisis stage since I was 20.

In fact I was reading books about being 25 before even coming close and now I am reading books about being 30. I must be going through some delusional dysfunctional.

So heart-broken at another failure of love. Well maybe in a sense this one's not a failure. Maybe serendipity would come into play and maybe fate has that special someone out there. If he is out there I have the question to ask is he still a frog or has he turned into a prince, or maybe he's waiting for me to kiss him so that he may turn into a prince.

Sigh......Where are you? I am close to giving up and just becoming a monk some where in the middle of the Rockies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home