Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Missing something

I went to work. Nothing special. Like most days as of late. Nothing. It feels that my crazy adventured life has become dull and non-existent. Except for meeting people on-line I feel that it's just become ordinary and that scares me.

I am getting bored of this and I can't wait till school starts this fall. It's something I am looking forward to. It's something great I am anticipating, back to drama.

Well there is lot's of stuff happening but nothing as my life on tour. I am trying to not to think about the pass as much. I am trying not to look to much toward the future but it's hard to live the mundane life of the present.

I had my young adult group yesterday. It felt that everyone was quiet except me and this other guy. It's like I know the answers and feel like an idiot because I do. I went through the motions of today trying to find something that would amuse me. Nothing, just nothing.

I fwd an e-mail, wondering if it will really play out any significant role in my life. I doubt it. I don't really believe in that sort of fwd the e-mail may your wish come true stuff, since I didn't do it in a long time I thought might as well.

My co-workers think I should not meet people on-line. Some how I am not going to listen to them. I don't know what it is about meeting people. Perhaps I feel that they won't judge me through the computer than in real life.

I don't know what I am searching for or what I am missing.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home