Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

All the Small things

All the, small things
True care, truth brings
I'll take, one lift
Your ride, best trip

Always, I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting, commiserating

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, Na.......

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, Na......

Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Keep your head still I'll be your thrill, the night will go on, my little
redmill
Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill, the night will go on, the night will
go on, my little redmill


The idea that work sucks! It does or at least my job does. Or at least I am totally bored out of my mind and fed up with dealing with people who I will surpass in life. Yes one of my bosses was being a jerk. Not only that but I felt that my co-workers were leaving me to do all the work. So I want to quit. I just don't know when. I am hoping to get a job with theatre and working with kids. I have a real knack with dealing with kids. They have so much energy and respect for you.

I am tired of dealing with construction workers and their attitudes. It's like dealing with kids except they swear you or talk dirty to you. I can't stand that anymore. So I am looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home