Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Finding love??

Some days I don't know why I do it but I do. I want love to happen but then I get impatient waiting because it takes to long to show. I know that love takes time and it needs to grow. I just don't know when.

I guess the waiting is making me nervous. Sometimes I go after the bad boy and I think why in the world am I doing that? I go for the guys I know that will only end in heart ache. I think it's because I am trying to sabatage my own love life because I am scared to really fall in love. I don't think I have been in real love with any guy.

I got my blood test done today. I had to have it done to get my levels checked so I can go and get my shots.

Oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home