Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

No dating, no social life "Just study...it's your first year"

Ah the wisdom or something like that. I am restricted to having no dates, social life etc. My parents are preventing me and the problem is that I am not allowed to stand on my two feet because I can't. I am already in debt because of school. Sigh. I don't really want to date. It's just sucks because of the restriction. If I could date there is no one I want to date because I am still letting my pathetic heart heal from losing the guy I thought that would be part of my future. Ah don't cry for me. I just have to keep busy. Some times I think God is cruel when it comes to my heart. Why have it if it keeps breaking.

I would like to not give up on love but I'm seriously giving up on it. I think I just want to get so busy with school that I don't have time to love. Love is well over rated right?

I am not even sure what my life will be like, if I really have time to have love sigh.

There is this guy. With a great smile. Don't know nothing about him. He always comes late to class. I think what I noticed about him was that he had this amazing smile. I felt like I wanted to get to know him. He reminds me a little about my ex-boyfriend. He's tall, and he's in the same faculty as me. He's a quiet guy or at least that's why I think of him. I can't stop thinking about him since I talked to him in the hall. I must have sound dumb.
Sigh I just got to forget him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home