Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wow almost another year

So tonight I am going out with some friends. That should be interesting. I think I am mostly ready for next semester though I don't doubt it. I have a project still due which I can work on after rehersals. So I didn't get as much text reading done. I did though enjoy myself as I made my movie.

Today we had hot pot. It was pretty good. I don't mind hot pot. I love it. I am curious what next year will bring.

Not much. Tell you more when new years comes around.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home