Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Life at School

I went to school today and I was suppose to do my homework but since my lack of desire has prevented me do any kind of serious work as well as the fact that there is so much destraction...homework you can say is taking a back seat.

On other news, I had a major relization that I hate some guys. Now my amosity is not so much that I felt anger. What the heck I wanted to pound some face but then I realised that I have to play nice to some of these people. I guess some personalities just don't mix with my blood. On the good news I get to meet my buddy next week. The world is good.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home