Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Still trying to figure it out

Major, Minor, inbetween. I don't know. I can't decide. I love learning and it's killing me. I mean it's ironic because what I wanted to do with my life just keeps getting complicated. One would think that I have it figured out. I love drama but I also love all other arts as well. I wish I could be musically talented and posses the skills of a dance and the tecnique of an artist. I want to do it all. Problem is that there is only one of me. I feel lost because there is so much I want to do in life but not enough time to do it. I feel scattered brain.

I wish I wish upon a star to tell me what I am suppose to do.

Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home