Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good bye good Friend

I am not sure what to say. I cried a lot yesterday at hearing the news of a dear friend passing. Why do we cry when we know that they are in a better place free from suffering? I can never undertand that. It's just one of those things that happen but it eats a whole into your soul and you just want to let it all out.

I can't express myself when others ask how I feel. I don't know what to feel, except grief because how does one deal with someone's death. It's not every day that someone you care about dies right?

My heart has an open gap,
I know that I shall not cry
because your life was beautiful,
Your memories filled the sky.

Even in these tender moments I know that you are near,
Celebrating with the maker as you do not fear.
Freed from desolation by this rat race.
Knowing now that God calls you home to find your resting place.

HE holds you in his arms and wraps you tight,
HE knew that life was hard but that you were willing to fight.
The time has come to finally find that peace.
Welcoming you home once again to that ever lasting sleep.

I will remember you my dear friend till I see you in Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home