Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Late, but not really


Have you ever had those days when you were sure you checked the schedule and it said you had class that day. You get up early when you want to sleep in and you rush to finish off the assignment that was due that morning only to be delayed and finding yourself close to being late. You rush out the door and boom drive your car at 65km in a residential area and almost get a ticket by the cop waiting to catch speeders.
Luckily you hit your breaks before that happens, you pay for the parking complaining that the price is way to much as your cost of tutition is over the top already but you pay it anyway. Park and run off to class only to find the doors shut and when you knock on the door no one answers. You get yourself motivated and walk up the stairs to see a poster advertising your class, the one that only has lessons on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This being Tuesday, you're not late...you're just an idiot.

Ahh so that is how I started my Tuesday morning.

So why didn't I get up early to check my class schedule? Well I have a good reason for that. It's because my amazing boyfriend Yummibear had visited me the night before. After two weeks of being gone to Ottawa, Montreal, and Quebec City, we were overly missing each other. We didn't write constantly through e-mail, since I didn't have access to e-mail every day. Nor did we spend hours chatting to each other since I didn't want to pay long distant fees, besides when one goes on vacation, it's to get away from technology and relax.

So while on vacation, my 27th birthday arrived and I didn't spend it with my Yummibear, although I'm sure that he would have made it the most romantic day since he is a really sentimental and romantic kind of guy. This being said, the two weeks were brutal without him and I missed him a lot. I had a great time with my sisters, but I missed that sweet embraced from my fellow.

Anyway, he arrived at 6:30ish at my house yesterday. I wasn't expecting anything, just him. I wasn't worried that he took a while but I wanted him to come. He arrived at my house with a dozen roses and chocolates. Who said guys aren't romantic these days haven't met my man. Four of the roses were white and he told me he specifically picked them out for their significance. This makes the roses a lot more special then just buying a dozen roses at the local Safeway. He had ordered them just for me. He said the four white roses represented the purity of his love for me in our relationship, why four though?
Well 4 is amount of months we've been together or will be by the end of 21st day this month :D The number in total is 12 to represent the 12 months in a calendar a month to make up another year of my life. Now that's romantic.

He bought me 3 of each chocolates, mint, peanut butter, and almond. He picked them out too :) and then he took me out for wings and let me order brie and mangos and wings, my favourites of course. After dinner we tried to find a romantic spot on nose hill to watch the sunset but no such luck. Apparently it was doggy walking time : and the hills were filled. So we ended up driving out of the city to watch the sun set and embrace each others company. Romantic. Later we spent time cuddling and just loving on each other. My boyfriend is hot. He was working out while I was gone and it showed. I on the other hand decided to eat the food of the French pastery and am now sworn to myself to work it off.

We spent time into the late night and I finally had to let him go home. He had work the next day and I had class. Everytime I'm with him, I want him to stay with me because I love him more and more.

So now I'm thinking about him and I'm missing him like crazy. We get to see each other again tonight when I introduce him to my guy friends. I hope it goes well :) We have our evenings booked this week and I'm excited to see him tonight.

Love always
Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home