Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wanting something

Call it anger. Call it wanting justice. I don't know. I hate my ex boyfriend Justin Fucking Scott Smith and wish that justice would be serve. He hurt me so bad. I think part of the reason is that he didn't even have the nerves to contact me in person. I want bloody revenge. I want to almost put a hex on him. Some how I know I will never get closure from him. He will continue hurting me.
So it's time to really let go. Let go of this shit because it's not fair for me and not fair for my wonderful life.

Miss Mae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home