Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, June 15, 2009

In the end it will be okay...if it's not okay, it's not the end.

Yes, that is how it is. So I got up around 6:30am trying to finish my essay. I didn't mean to leave it to the last possible minute but sometimes you just end up doing just that. As I write this, I realize that my name instead of my professors name is on the file I put into the drop box...ah well I will write him an e-mail and hopefully someone will be smart enough to figure it out. If not well I just screwed over graduation.
Anyway so I don't have much to say about today. Most of my brain cells were used to figure out the details of my essay as well as my other ass ignments that were due today. I will be glad when I am done being a student. Although then I'm in the working force I might be saying other wise.

This weekend, I spent with my boyfriend. He is amazing. He is amazingly wonderful. Although sometimes we got on each other's nerves but it doesn't matter because I love him. Ironically though, I thought about my ex. Not in a loving way, just in a way I was trying to understand why guys like that still exist. I mean it would be better if he didn't. Then again, he is the reason I found my love. So in a strange way the guy that hurt me brought me to the guy that loves me. Strange but true.

I have to write my script soon. I just am in a tired mood from this morning. Half the stuff I say today is probably crap and should be ignored till I return again to write something worth reading.

Love alway Mae.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home