Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Letter from the Past

So just before I went to cry out to God on how I'm feeling overwhelmed by life, I remembered that I wrote myself a letter. I was only to open it September 29th 2010 but being the year 2010, I decided to open it.

Here is the contents of the letter, I wrote to myself 5 years ago.

Dear (my name),
I am writing this to you from you who was and has been you. It should now be 5 years from today September 29th, 2005. I don't know what life has brought to you in the past years but I want to remind you that no matter what has happen to you, you can make it. God has brought you through a difficult time in your life and He will never leave nor forsake you. Remember what challenges you will only make you a stronger person. There is no expectations from you except that you find happiness in what you are doing and that it brings glory to God. Remember never forget even though you may not feel it at times you are a warrior, a princess of the most high. Even if you messd up, you have never really messed up since life is a learning process. Don't give up on learning to grow and find out who you are. It takes time to heal, but in God's timing all the struggles, joys and possibilities will make sense.
I am hoping and praying that the person reading this will know that she is loved by the only one who matters and that is God Himself.
In Him always,
(my name) of the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home