Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Monday, January 25, 2010

I miss him

Ok so my beau hasn't been gone long. Sometimes I tell myself it's not like he's in the army. His trips are only usually a week or so. But it's hard because as much as I would like to say, "I'm fine with being away from him" I really do miss him a lot.

Gone for four days. Working the Saturday. Gone on Sunday. Will be back on Friday. Boy's night Saturday. Maybe I'll see him Sunday?

So I try to keep myself as occupied to warrant forgetting that I really want to be with him. I've told him how much I've fallen for him and that is the worst predicament a girl can get herself into. Once you're in that stage you know you got it bad and that you're hooked on him.

Yes. That's a bad thing.

Because you know that although you are capable to handle things on your own (after all you're a strong fierce, independent woman) you realize that you do want to do things with your other half. And there's your problem.

It's your other half that makes your heart yearn for being together. It's your other half that makes you feel more complete when they are around. I don't like feeling incomplete, so this bothers me that I miss my other part of me when he is away. The problem is that I'm not sure if he sees me as deeply as I see him.

Anyway, so I try to keep busy. I mean don't get me wrong, I have a lot of things to keep me busy with. I have two business' that I'm trying to build up, tons of family and friends to hang with and several volunteer commitments....but I still get that feeling of things are better when done together.

So my weekend was productive, I did some photo shoots, got some business stuff done, hanged with family and now that takes me up to Monday.


So until the next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home