Picking at my Brain

My mind is ticking as the seasons change. Each day brings forth a thought. To whether we are old or young this life is the life you got. This is the mind of Miss Mae.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I'm everything you every wanted, and everything you'll ever need. I want to live an extraordinary life so that when I die, others have benefited because I lived.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A lot can happen in a week

Well although I'm feeling better about my business, my social life was a bit on the rough side. That being said my relationship with my sister was a little rocky the past week. I think it will work its self out as all things do. We haven't talked though for a few days. Partly because she is over in Quebec and I'm out west.

I wonder if all siblings go through various stages of fighting. I don't really like fighting with her but I felt it was important for me to take a stand if I felt she might get hurt. You can only really do so much though.

My boyfriend has been wonderful. I can't wait till our year anniversary. This is the longest relationship I've been in and it's been the happiest one. I've never met a guy who has so much heart for others. He is a real sweet heart. Although I get sad sometimes when I don't get to see him as much as I'd like, I know that he is a super hard worker and he loves me so much.

Other things going on in my life, I'm still job searching, volunteering and trying to make my life the best it can. I'm trying to be a person that at the end of my life I would love to have met. I wrote a list of things of my ideal job because it goes with my ideal life. You know the most important things in life are not things at all. They are the people you surround yourself with. So I wrote how I imagine my ideal job because that is where I spend a lot of my day at.

My list:
What my Job offers (I wrote this January 14).
1. My job offers travel benefits as it is just part of the job. I get to travel and meet new people, see new places, and go on an adventure.
2. My job allows my mind to grow and continually challenges me to learn new things about the world, about my job, about my world.
3. My job helps others become better people that contribute to planet earth.
4. My job gives me the time to volunteer and spend time with my family and friends.
5. I make $40,000 - $50,000 a year.
6. My job has health and vision benefits for me and my family.
7. My job offers me upward mobility.

I LOVE MY JOB

Ideally that might or might not come true but I figure if you work toward a goal it's always good.

One thing I thought about lately was how I want my life to be. I want to make myself a promise that I won't do things that are not true to who I am. That includes every decision must be my own or else it's not my life I'm living, it's some body else.

So I've really started to re-evaluate my decisions. I guess when you have time to think and reflect you really do get to see where and what your life is shaping to be. One of the things I've been getting back into is my daily bible readings. I find this encouraging as it is helping me return to my spiritual side. I'm going to focus on developing better relationships with my peeps and try to live a more thankful life. I want to make decisions as if I was talking to an older, wiser version of me and how she would see life and my decisions. One of the things I would like for my life is to be less hard on myself. I don't give myself enough credit for being human.

Today I'm going to love myself.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home